New and used auto loan rates as low as 1.95% APR*. Rates depend on credit score. Other restrictions may apply.
Loan to value is 70% for salvage title.
Example payment: For a $25,000 loan for a term of 60 months with a 2.45% APR, the monthly payment will be $443.15.
New Auto (2018 and newer)
|2.95%||72 Month||90% Sticker Price|
|2.45%||60 Month||90% Sticker Price|
|1.95%||48 Month||90% Sticker Price|
|1.45%||36 Month||90% Sticker Price|
Used Auto 2012-2017
|3.45%||72 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|2.95%||60 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|2.45%||48 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|1.95%||36 Month||NADA Retail Value|
Used Auto 2011-2008
|3.45%||60 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|2.95%||48 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|2.45%||36 Month||NADA Retail Value|
Used Auto 2007 and older
|4.95%||48 Month||NADA Retail Value|
|4.45%||36 Month||NADA Retail Value|
On the above used vehicles, we will loan retail value based on the NADA Book Retail Value
Classic cars add 1.00%
Note: Actual rate depends upon individual member credit scores.
- As low as* 3.00% APR, fixed and adjustable. (call for rates and terms)
Home Equity Plus Loans
- As low as* 3.50% APR, 5/1 ARM, open-ended line of credit. (call for rates and terms)
- Rate subject to change on year six and every year after. Floor of 2%, maximum 2% increase each year after first 5 years with a lifetime cap of 6% over initial rate. Rate is determined by the four-week average of the One Year Treasury plus 2.50%, rounded to the nearest 0.125%
- Cannot increase more than 2% per year or 6% over the life of the loan.
- Mortgage loans are restricted to the State of Iowa and counties adjacent to Keokuk.
Home Loans – (Purchase and Refinance – call for rates and terms)
RV, Motorhomes, Campers, Boats, Motorcycles, other titled vehicles – (call for rates and terms)
Share Secured Loans and Certificate Secured Loans – (call for rates and terms)
*Rates based on credit score. Loans subject to credit approval.
|as low as* 7.90%||12 months||Maximum of $10,000|
|as low as* 8.40%||24 months||Maximum of $10,000|
|as low as* 8.90%||36 months||Maximum of $10,000|
|as low as* 9.40%||48 months||Maximum of $10,000|
|as low as* 9.90%*||60 months||Maximum of $10,000|